- Your Milaidhoo Island Maldives e-gifts are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the recipient indicated on the e-receipt of the e-gift at the time of purchase.
- In-house guests are able to redeem their e-gift whilst staying at Milaidhoo Island Maldives.
- E-gifts may only be used for a single transaction; the full value must be redeemed at one time.
- E-gifts may be combined with other forms of payment. Charges in excess of the e-gift’s stored value may be settled with cash or major credit cards accepted at Milaidhoo Island Maldives.
- E-gifts are not exchangeable for cash and have no value unless redeemed.
- Milaidhoo Island Maldives is not responsible for lost or stolen e-gifts.
- E-gifts cannot be sold, are not transferable and cannot be auctioned, raffled, pledged or promoted as an incentive or reward to or by any third party. If an e-gift is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honoured and will be deemed invalid.
- Redemption of an e-gift is subject to the availability at Milaidhoo Island Maldives on the day the owner of the e-gift would like to redeem it.
- Milaidhoo Island Maldives may amend these terms & conditions from time to time without prior notice. Any amendment will be effective immediately.
To redeem your experience, no matter what day you would like to celebrate your special occasion on, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your e-gift will be redeemed by the above address only with attached proof of possession of the e-gift (an email or screenshot) alongside formal identification.